Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Holidays

Here we are again.  The holidays are right around the corner!  I just love this time of the year.  I love to break out the Christmas music.  I love to look at Black Friday ads.  I love to get with family and eat until we want to puke on Thanksgiving.  :)  I just love everything about it.

This year is going to be even better than the last.  We now have two babies to spoil.  Lila is at the perfect age where she understands Christmas and all that goes with it.  I'm super excited to teach her about Christmas and how Jesus is the reason for all this crazy hoopla.  Of course, we'll still see Santa and I'm really wanting to do Elf on the Shelf this year with her.  Vivi is at this age where she "oooohs" and "ahhhs" everything, so the tree and the lights will be fantastic.  They have brought so much joy to our lives.  I never thought two little crazy girls could make us so happy.

Vivian is just over 6 months right now.  She's so much crazier than Lila was at this age.  You all know how cray Lila is now!  I think Vivi knows she's already behind and she's trying to catch up quickly.  She yells at Lila.  She laughs at her.  If you want her to smile, just get Lila in the room, it gets her every time.  She "dances" with Lila in her jumper.  Oh she's a hoot.  I know we'll have our hands full here in just a few short months!


The Holidays also mean shopping!  I'm proud to say that I've already gotten several presents this year.  Of course it will be the week before Christmas and I'll have to still get several items, but for now, I'm impressing myself.  LOL Lila is obsessed with Doc McStuffins, so she wants everything to do with her.  I'm sure in 3 weeks it will be different, so I'm waiting to buy her stuff last!  Sweet Viv is probably gonna get some clothing items from Mom and Dad.  I know everyone else will spoil her with toys that she doesn't need.

For those people that you aren't really sure what to get them, can I recommend something?  This is an affordable gift that is natural and handy to anyone who receives it.

As I've mentioned before, peppermint oil is great for so many things!  Hot flashes, stomach problems, respiratory issues, the list goes on!  Wild Orange is a great disinfectant and purifying agent.  It can be used to clean counter tops and other objects, such as those that perhaps your kids are constantly putting in their mouths and you don't want them to be eating bleach or other cleaners.  Love this oil.  On Guard is a daily use oil at our house.  Put on the bottom of your feet to help ward off nasty germs that can get you sick with all the crap going around these days.  You can also diffuse it to purify the air around you.  Who doesn't want that?

If you're interested at all in ordering, please let me know or go to www.mydoterra.com/lindseyatkins . 

Several people have asked me about the oils since my last post.  If anyone is interested in getting more information on them, please let me know.  If you want to have an informational class, I'd be happy to do that for you as well.  Get all your friends together and have a great time learning a new way to solve the health issues that you have!

Email me for more information!  ljatkins84@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment